Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Watermarbling

















I tried this nail technique called water-marbling today. Its basically where you drip nail polish on to water and it becomes a thin film on the surface. You make a design in it and dip your nail in and it adheres to the nail. Its a really cool technique but it takes a lot of practice.
I came across it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6byChTeR7E
and lots of other videos on youtube.
Anyway, first I decided that it wouldn't be a big deal to clean off the polish, so i didn't tape my fingers... Big mistake. Its not as easy to get off as I thought!
However, if you do decide not to tape it off, make sure to remove the polish on your finger when it is still wet. It comes off a lot easier that way.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment