Thursday, March 10, 2011

Epiphany, Identity and Makeup... All at 2am

Its 2 am and I can't sleep.
Maybe its all the tea, maybe its all the thinking. I have this feeling like I'm on the edge of something. On the edge of some epiphany or answer, and that if I stop and sleep I might just lose it. Lose the opportunity.
I've been thinking about identity. About the things that make us us and whether or not those things can be changed.
Do you think its possible to forget yourself?
Leave parts of yourself behind?
Im not sure.


In an unrelated matter, I thought I'd post these gorgeous pics of Alex I was able to take last time I was in Vancouver. Can you believe the girl thinks she's not beautiful? I was using her as a guinea pig for a makeup look I wanted to try out using the palette I got for christmas. The original look is here by a youtuber called myeyeshadowisodd. Her name is Natasha and her videos are very fun to watch.


A big thanks to the gorgeous Alex. [:

Aurianna

1 comment:

  1. Hey Auri, Idk if you already know it, but I changed my blog to a new address: http://theartofunrelatedthings.blogspot.com/
    I made this new name out of some random thought from when I was walking back home another day, just for the fun, really. It's a temporary one. Apparently I can't decide on a fixed address for my personal blog yet.

    ReplyDelete