Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23 2012, another day in history.

This morning I woke up and my throat was even worse than yesterday... I have barely been able to talk all day.
I was hoping that I would be able to go see Rafael at the airport, but unfortunately I wont have a ride into Richmond tomorrow, as my Dad has to take my Grandma to have surgery on her eye.
I finished the last of my course-work for Biology 11 today and will be taking the final exam next week, so that's another thing off of my shoulders.
I weighed myself today, and I weighed about 188 lbs, give or take clothing weight.... Which is about 5 lbs lighter than last time I weighed myself... so hurray.

In other news, my friend Marcus is being bothered by some of his friends who are saying they don't like him because he likes the show My Little Pony and "men have to watch Rambo."
I think its pretty ridiculous how educated people who live in first world countries can still think that way.

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment