Sunday, April 22, 2012

Vlog Every Day in April

So many of my fellow you-tubers have been doing vlog every day in April, which has inspired me to do something I call blog slightly more at the end of april. Part of the reason I never seem to blog very much is that not that many interesting things happen in my life.
As seen in my last video for Vancouver Vloggers, I have come down with a rather nasty cold that makes made me sound rather disgusting yesterday and has rendered me unable to speak pretty much at all today.

Some things I am liking right now are:
  • Project Toasty - is a project started by Arielle Hamming, a lovely part of the you tube community. The project is meant to help people realize and express their individuality and share it within the Project Toasty community. Each new video, Arielle gives the community a new "project" which we do and post to the Facebook page.
This week's project was to make a 6-word love story and incorporate a picture that you think represents the love story...

My love story.





  • Tiptoechick And The green eyed owl ... Tiptoechick makes videos on youtube for aspiring wiccans/pagans. She also runs an online store called The Green Eyed Owl that sells her own herbs, herb blends, teas and tinctures. I am hoping to buy some of her products when I finally get a credit card.



  • Benefit's The Pore Fessional Primer - This is an awesome product that I have been using a lot lately. It makes my skin so smooth and perfect and allows foundation to go on a lot smoother. It is VERY expensive, so I only use it when I am going somewhere special or when I need that extra boost, but all in all a very worthwhile product.









In other news....
Rafael, a friend of mine that I have known online for a very very long time, is finally coming to Canada. He is arriving in Vancouver on Tuesday, and I am very excited/nervous to see him.

Thats all for now,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment